Carolina Barbecue Chicken Sliders Recipe
I decided to plan a last-minute Labor Day Bash, and wanted to try-out a couple of recipes today. I hit the jackpot with this Carolina Barbecue Chicken Sliders recipe, and it might just be my new favorite recipe. Why? It is only TWO ingredients, and no work – you heard me right – just two ingredients – and no fuss!
I spotted the secret sauce while picking-up a few last-minute dinner recipes at Trader Joes this past week, when I thought it might just be good for the type of dish I was hoping to make for Labor Day. It ended up being more than what I could have ever hoped for, and my entire family LOVED it..I mean..LOVED it!
- 1 pound of chicken breast
- 1 Bottle of Carolina Gold Barbecue Sauce from Trader Joes
- 1 Package of cole slaw (optional)
- 1 Slow Cooker
1. Put the chicken in the slow cooker, and cover with the entire bottle of barbecue sauce.
2. Cook on low for 4-6 hours.
3. Serve on Kings Hawaiian Rolls with cole slaw