Disney’s Food & Wine Festival Beef Tenderloin Sliders Recipe
Recipe courtesy of Disney
Where’s the beef? It is at Disney California Adventure at the Food & Wine Festival. While eating my way through the Disney California Adventure Food & Wine Festival, I enjoyed many delicious bites. One of the highlights of the festival was the Beef Tenderloin Sliders at the Garlic Kissed kiosk. The slider packed a large amount of meat that was juicy, flavorful, and every carnivore’s dream come true.
Sliders are one of my go-to recipes to make on a busy night after the kids have had after school activities, and I need to make dinner in a dash. I was thrilled to find out that Disney was willing to share their secret recipe to this family-friendly “perfect” weeknight meal with us. Let’s get cooking, and make these tasty sliders for our families tonight.
Make plans to experience the food and fun at the Disney California Adventure Food & Wine Festival happening until April 16th.
Beef Tenderloin Sliders Recipe
1 bulb garlic, peeled
1/4 cup, plus 1 teaspoon canola oil, divided Coarse salt and black pepper, to taste
1/2 cup orange juice
3 ounces fresh lime juice
1/2 cup finely chopped flat leaf parsley
1/2 cup diced red onion
1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
BEEF TENDERLION SLIDERS
18-20 ounces beef tenderloin Salt and pepper, to taste
10 slider rolls
FRIED YUCCA ROOT
1 1/2 pound yucca root Canola oil, for frying
Salt and pepper, to taste
10 lime wedges 10 Skewers
FOR CHIMICHURRI SAUCE:
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Wrap garlic cloves, 1 teaspoon of oil, salt, and pepper in aluminum foil. Roast for 30 minutes, until golden brown and soft. Cool for 10 minutes.
2. Heat orange juice in a small saucepan over medium heat until reduced by 1/2. Cool for 10 minutes.
3. Place roasted garlic in a small bowl and press with the back of a spoon until smooth. Discard any hard pieces.
￼4. In a medium sized bowl, stir together roasted garlic, orange juice, remaining 1/4 cup of canola oil, parsley, red onions, and cayenne pepper. Season with additional salt and pepper, to taste.
5. Store in the refrigerator until ready to use.
FOR BEEF TENDERLOIN SLIDERS:
1. Season beef tenderloin with salt and pepper.
2. Grill until center reaches medium-rare. Rest for 5 minutes before slicing. 3. Cut slider rolls in half and toast. Set aside.
FOR FRIED YUCCA ROOT:
1. Peel and cut yucca root into 20 sticks that are 2 1/2 inches long and 1/2 inch wide.
2. Fry in 350°F canola oil for 2-3 minutes, until golden brown.
3. Season with salt and pepper.
4. Set aside.
1. Slice tenderloin into 10 equal pieces. Place one slice of tenderloin on the bottom of each slider roll.
2. Place two sticks of fried yucca root and 1 tablespoon of chimichurri sauce on top of each beef tenderloin. Top with the remaining bun and secure with a skewer topped with a lime wedge.
Cook’s Note: Herb salt can be used to season the beef tenderloin prior to grilling for a more complex flavor on the beef.
More from The OC Mom Blog....