Five Tasty Superbowl Recipes
This Superbowl Sunday, treat your guests to some delicious appetizers they will rave about! Here are 5 delicious appetizer recipes sure to get your Super Bowl party rocking.
These yummy snacks have all the flavor of buffalo chicken in one tidy little package that bakes perfectly in the pot! Chicken, hot pepper sauce, celery, and blue cheese wrapped in warm flaky crescent dough — they’re irresistible!
Grilled Caprese Chicken Camping Recipe
- 4-5 chicken breasts (I use the chicken tenders because they cook faster on the grill)
- 3 Tbl. of balsamic vinaigrette
- 4 Tbl. of olive oil
- 1 package of mini mozzarella balls
- 1/2 cup of basil
- aluminum foil
- 1. Cut the foil into 12" x 12" squares
- 2. Add the chicken, and top with a drizzle of olive oil and balsamic vinaigrette
- 3. Top with mozzarella, and basil before folding the foil
- 4. Cook on the barbecue for 10-15 minutes, or until the chicken is fully cooked.
- Chicken & Vegetable Skewers With Thai Coconut Sauce
These wonderful little skewers are perfect for dipping and cook at the same time as the dipping sauce itself! Party-ready in no time.
Carolina Barbecue Chicken Sliders Recipe
- 1 pound of chicken breast
- 1 Bottle of Carolina Gold Barbecue Sauce from Trader Joes
- 1 Package of cole slaw (optional)
- 1 Slow Cooker
- 1. Put the chicken in the slow cooker, and cover with the entire bottle of barbecue sauce.
- 2. Cook on low for 4-6 hours.
- 3. Serve on Kings Hawaiian Rolls with cole slaw
- Chili Cheese Corn Muffins
These little flavor-packed muffins add punch to any appetizer platter or even the simplest meal. Consistent heat in the pot helps keep muffins moist and tender.
Bacon Wrapped Barbecue Chicken
- 1 pound of chicken tenders
- 1 package a applewood bacon
- 1 bottle of your favorite barbecue sauce
- 1. Roll the bacon around one piece of chicken tenders
- 2. Drizzle the bacon wrapped chicken with your favorite barbecue sauce.
- 3. Grill for 5-15 minutes, or until the chicken is fully cooked.
- 4. Enjoy
This is no ordinary broccoli dip! Sautéed onion provides a savory base, then broccoli, cheese and seasonings slow cook until the mixture is hot and the flavors are blended. A bit of sun-dried tomato pesto adds the perfect tasty twist.
Raspberry Mint Prosecco Cocktail Recipe
- 1 bottle of your favorite Prosecco
- 1-2 torn mint leaves
- 1-2 raspberries
- 1 muddler
- 1 glass
- 1. Using a muddler, smash the raspberries and mint in the bottom of a wide glass.
- 2. Then pour the chilled Prosecco over the muddled fruit, and lightly stir.
- 3. Serve with a garnished mint leave, and raspberry.
- 4. Enjoy!
The blend of soy sauce, brown sugar, garlic, and ginger doesn’t only coat these wings; slow cooking intensifies the flavor and helps permeate the meat, making them delicious through and through.
Bringing Back the 80?s with Tuna Melts
- 5 English Muffins
- 2 Cans of albacore tuna
- 2 Tbl. of relish
- 2 Tbl. of Mayonnaise
- 1 cup of sharp cheddar cheese
- 1. Mix the tuna, relish and mayo together in a bowl.
- 2. Cut the english muffins in half, and place on a baking sheet
- 3. Top the english muffins with tuna mixture and cheese
- 4. Bake at 400 degrees for 10 minutes
- 5. Serve warm, and enjoy!