Outlets at San Clemente VIP Lounge
We visited as a guest of the venue
The Outlets at San Clemente is one of the most premier shopping destinations for families in Orange County. There are a wide variety of outlets stores offering everything from housewares to shoes. One of our favorite things about the Outlets at San Clemente is that it is a very family-friendly shopping destination offering families spacious outdoor walking paths, outdoor family games, and an exclusive VIP lounge.
When doing all of our back-to-school shopping this year, I did most of my shopping at the Outlets at San Clemente. I was able to stretch my dollar much further than at the traditional mall, and my kids were kept entertained with their interactive outdoor games.
While the kids loved the games, my favorite thing about shopping at the outlet center was their new VIP lounge. I was able to take a break from the summer heat inside of the exclusive lounge, and sip on a glass of wine while my kids devoured a wide variety of snacks. The lounge has multiple comfortable chairs, couches, and a long bar. Plus, there is a beautiful view from the outdoor patio, and if you are shopping later in the afternoon, it’s the perfect place to get a view of the San Clemente sunset.
How can you experience the exclusive VIP lounge? We have all the details…
· Guests can sign up for the Elite Rewards loyalty program at Customer Service
· Bring Outlets at San Clemente receipts to Customer Service to earn points
· Every $1 equals 10 points
· Redeem points for exclusive gifts and offerings, such as a VIP Lounge Day Pass for two
· Earn bonus points throughout the year, such as 1,000 points for your first receipt; double points for shopping after sunset; double points for shopping on a rainy day; and more
Guests can sign up for the Elite Rewards loyalty program at Customer Service or by visiting ShopOSC.com/Elite. Outlets at San Clemente is situated between Avenida Vista Hermosa and Avenida Pico along the I-5 freeway at 101 West Avenida Vista Hermosa in San Clemente.
More from The OC Mom Blog....