Ring in the New Year at Knott’s Berry Farm (Giveaway)
Can you believe it is already 2014? Wondering what to do with the kiddos on the big night? Knott’s Berry Farm New Year’s Eve celebration is the place to be this year to ring in the New Year with your children. We celebrated the New Year with out kids at Knott’s Berry Farm last year, and had the most incredible day at the premiere Orange County theme park.
What can your family expect when visiting Knott’s Berry Farm? An incredible night of fantastic entertainment including:
- Krazy Kirk & The Hillbillies! From the deep country hills of Anaheim, these boys will have toes tappin’ hands clappin’ and guts bustin’ during the best darn musical comedy show ever performed on the Wilderness Dance Hall stage.
- The Reflexx, the ultimate 80’s party band, headlines the Calico Square Stage with a blast to the past of radical music from Depeche Mode, Flock of Seagulls, A-Ha, and more. And before The Reflexx take the stage, DJ REESSO spins popular high energy music in the Calico Square.
- Comedy Magic of Dana Daniels will fill the Boardwalk Ballroom with uproarious laughter as he combines clean comedy, astounding magic, and a psychic parrot in his show.
- Sharp Turn Ahead will headline the Camp Snoopy Theater with the up-and- coming teen duo’s fresh combination of energetic acoustic guitar and smooth keys, playing original tunes and covers of today’s pop hits.
- Salsa Dancing with Louie Angon, DJ JC & Snoopy invite you to show off your dance moves at Fiesta Plaza and groove to the beat of this spicy music scene that’s Hot Hot Hot!
- Party in the Dance Hall is home to boot scootin’ line dancing and two-stepping good times led by Dusty, the line dance caller on the Wilderness Dance Hall stage (between Krazy Kurk sets).
- It’s Christmas, Snoopy will present encore performances into the evening. Join Snoopy and his pals as they skate their way through the joys of the Holiday season.
- Snoopy’s Magical Nights of Lights features thousands of sparkling lights and holiday music throughout Camp Snoopy all night long, beginning at dusk.
The Knott’s New Year’s Eve Celebration activities are all included with park admission. When purchasing your tickets to the event, it is the perfect time to purchase a 2014 season pass to Knott’s Berry Farm. For a limited-time, a season pass to Knott’s Berry Farm is just six easy payments of $13.
To purchase Season Passes or tickets, or for more information about Knott’s Berry Farm, visit www.knotts.com or download the Knott’s mobile app for your smartphone today. And join the conversation using #KnottsNYE.
Knott’s New Year’s Eve Celebration will happen on December 31st from 10am to 1am! We are thrilled to offer one OC Mom family a set of two tickets to use anytime in 2014! Enter to win in the form below.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
One winner per household (across all Knott’s Berry Farm ticket giveaways ~ sorry no blog hopping). The winner will be selected on December 30th, and can use their tickets anytime in 2014. Winner will be selected via rafflecopter, and will have three days to respond before another winner will be chosen. Good luck!
More from The OC Mom Blog....