Sweet Chili Chicken Wonton Cup Recipe
Are you looking for the perfect appetizer recipe for your next event? Crazy Cuizine is one of my favorite products to make simple and delicious appetizers. The meats are made with restaurant-quality products, and every time I make an appetizer using the Crazy Cuizine Sweet-Chili Chicken, it is always a hit with my guests. Crazy Cuizine recently offered one of their best recipes for us to share with all of your, and it is guaranteed to be a proud pleaser at your next event. Happy Cooking!
Sweet Chili Chicken Wonton Cup Appetizers
1 Box Crazy Cuizine Sweet-Chili Chicken
12 small square wonton wrappers
¼ cup cream cheese
Splash of milk
Sweet-Chili Chicken Sauce (included with product)
To taste: green onion garnish
To taste: red chili garnish
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Spray 12-cup muffin pan with nonstick spray.
3. Cook Sweet-Chili Chicken in oven per instructions on the box.
4. While chicken is baking, place each wonton wrapper in a cup of the muffin pan, and press it into the bottom and sides. Lightly spray with nonstick spray.
5. When there’s about 8 minutes left on the Sweet-Chili Chicken, add the wonton cups to the oven and bake with the chicken until lightly browned.
6. Remove both from oven, and set aside wonton cups to cool.
7. In large bowl, mix Sweet-Chili Chicken, cream cheese, splash of milk and Sweet-Chili Chicken Sauce packet together.
8. Once cool, transfer wonton shells to larger plate. Evenly distribute chicken mixture into shells.
9. Garnish with green onion and red chili. Enjoy!
More from The OC Mom Blog....